★ See the Analog World “Through the Viewfinder”
★ Shoot old-fashioned photo in real time
★ Featured in New & Noteworthy section at 24+ countries
Do you know TtV? TtV is “Through the Viewfinder”
The idea is that you shoot through the viewfinder of an old camera using your modern digital or film camera and create an interesting framing effect.
The TtV Camera can simulate the old camera’s viewfinders and you can shot photos with those amazing effects.
★ KEY FEATURES
– Real-time preview, what you captured is what you see.
– Over 20+ old Camera’s viewfinders
– Instant Sepia, blue and B&W film effects
– Fast switch between back camera and front facing camera
– Powerful photo management for Facebook and Twitter sharing
– Open with Instagram (You should pre-install this free app first)
– Max to 2048 x 2048 photo output, save to camera roll automatically
– Load existing photo from Album, and apply cool TtV viewfinders
– Cool User interface design
★ OLD CAMERA VIEWFINDERS
• Kodak Duaflex
• Argus 75
• Kodak Brownie
• Royce Reflex
• Minolta 7000
• Paper texture Lomo
• Fake TtV texture
• And more…
Certified Device: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod 3, iPod 4, iPad 1 and iPad 2
Certified iOS: iOS 4.0 or above, include iOS 5.0
If you have any requests or suggestions, Follow us by Twitter @taplayer or send Email to email@example.com, thanks.